I Love a Battle Between Good and Evil!


I just finished "The Calling" by David Mack.
Could not stop reading this one.
Wishing the family had a "hold" or "pause" button.
Took me three days instead of one.
No matter you're spiritual predilections
this book is written with enough open
or missing or assumed information
you get to fill in the blanks.

"I'm just sure it was God pulling the strings
and answering the prayers."

You may think (or believe) what you wish.

The protagonist is such a nice guy.
So moral, so stand up, such a nice boy.
Gave me that wanna be maybe I could be
feeling.

This is one GREAT duel between Good and Evil.
The book ends with all the potential for a sequel or series.
Hope the next book doesn't destroy this blog with specifics.
YUCK!

My imagination is having too much fun the way it's written.

Regards,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment