Nathan Lowell; I Should Have Known

If you have read my previous blogs
You know I am an over the top fan
Nathan Lowell Solar Clipper series,
I Love the series
Surprise, surprise, perhaps no surprise at all
Nathan Lowell writes delicious fantasy
Ravenwood: A Tanyth Fairport Adventure satisfies
Tanyth, a middle aged woman
Has lived alone, on the road, for over twenty years
Learning her herb lore, learning the art of healing
Her compassionate heart belies her strength
Strength of Mind and Body
The road has tempered her mettle
Tanyth is forged of strong Spirit
She has traveled alone after all

Tanyth is on her way to learn something new
She is delayed.
The story begins


Best news of all
There will be more
I want more, Now!

Another CD from a songwriting, songsinging, master
John Haitt, Dirty Jeans And Mudslide Hymns
Can't tell you how many times Mr. Haitt
Has soothed my spirit

Thought Flash: Cry Love
I'm going to go home to find it on YouTube
I need to hear it today

Peace be with you,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment